Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Another movie that I had watched, Confessions of a Shopaholic.
This movie I think is English version of Hong Kong Shopaholic movie which acted by Cici Cheung.

For the Hong Kong Shopaholic movie, I couldn’t remember clearly but I love the part that four persons are confusing with who is the one that they love the most and wanna to get marry with, their wedding part, very romantic and great scene.

Cici in that movie is a shopaholic and she needs a work to help her pay for her spend same to the Isla Fisher who acting as Rebecca Bloomwood in Confessions of a shopaholic.

Hong Kong’s shopaholic movie is about a shopaholic drops her bad habit because of love and psychological method. Main point is LOVE.

Confessions of a Shopaholic, English version, the main point is LOVE, FRIENDS and FAMILY.

In comparison between both of them, which is my most like? I would say I much more prefer the Hong Kong’s Shopaholic movie because it is original and the scene of the wedding part is really very pretty.

For English version of shopaholic movie, there is quite different from Hong Kong’s shopaholic movie but there are few similar points like psychology, love, wedding, not the main actress but it is her friends. But I love the writer of Confessions of a shopaholic using the green scarf idea to make it different from the Chinese version.

The rank is 5.7/10 by the net and for me, Confessions of a shopaholic is worth for 6/10, quite similar.

2 comments:

Kok Hsien said...

Actually, the english movie is an adaptation of a series of english novels. So the movie isn't a remake or adaptation from the hong kong movie.

Ettkeric said...

Haha, thanks for telling me. I seldom read novel but I heard of that Hong Kong movie will be redirected, I thought is this movie.