Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New daddy and mummy

Daddy is so much caring to mummy, mummy is so arguing with daddy,
But they both are so sweet in loving each another.

Daddy said:" I told you not to wear these shoes, the heels are high.”
Mummy said:" It’s not the highest shoes I had.”
Daddy said:" be careful, the floor is wet and slippery.” Saying with giving a hand to hold the mummy.
Mummy:" Don’t worry me too much. The test hasn’t come out yet, maybe I’m not pregnant.” The daddy is quite.
Mummy:" Why? Heart bleeding?” Saying with putting a hand on the daddy’s heart.
Daddy:" You are already having many bags.”
Mummy:" It’s for putting baby’s stuff. I need a bigger bag to put everything inside without carrying too many bags but it will be very heavy.”
Daddy:" Then I will help you to carry.”

Mummy asks daddy if he is too worry her then why not don’t making a card written ‘becoming mummy soon’ as a notice to everyone pass by. Daddy:" it’s a good idea and we can also post it in facebook to announce everyone.”

Mummy:" Facebook? It’s not a really big deal.”

But for the becoming daddy and mummy, the coming baby is a big deal.

No comments: